DO’S AND DONT’S TO MITIGATE THE RISK OF SOCIAL MEDIA CRISIS
Building engagement on social media ought to be a fun procedure; one that requires thought of what might most profit your clients, time to design, to make and the suitable assets to actualize adequately.
Clients are progressively observing about whom they permit to be a piece of their own image; brands must be valid to gain this place. Contact@coltfox.com today to know in what capacity can your image enhance in online networking.
- Use # trend without understanding the context.
- Limit social media to traditional business hours, social media is ongoing 24/7 so be prepared to respond
- Make it all about promotion; users want useful insights, news & information.
- Ignore complaints or questions
- Engage in contentious issues unless you have a clear strategy
- Ask customers to share brand experiences unless you are ready for the whole truth
- Use the same message across all channels; know your audience and what works best across different platforms
- Be personal and engaging
- Have a clear social media strategy with clear measurable objectives
- Establish a corporate social media policy for employees of what can and can’t be shared on social media
- Create an editorial content calendar
- Identify the most relevant social media channels for your target audience and stick to them.
- Post consistently
- Research mistakes other brands have made and learn from them.
“We are a 360 degree digital marketing agency based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Connect with COLTFOX and enable the right SEO campaign strategies to excel in the digital era”